The IP Strategy Summit: NY is the East coast's leading conference focused on IP strategic issues. It brings together thought-leaders from a cross-spectrum of blue chip companies for a unique mix of insightful content, workshops, exclusive speakers, high powered networking and real life, actionable cases studies.
Intellectual property leaders are under increased pressure to deliver results, while also assuming multiple roles. This is a must-attend event for IP executives that will provide the knowledge needed to overcome these day-to-day challenges and learn how best to:
- Evaluate, monetize and enforce IP assets
- Deal with infringers, NPEs and trolls
- Educate internal business leaders on IP
- Adapt to AIA changes and new rulings
- Align IP strategy with organizational goals